Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Oh hello .... old friend

Can I tell you how good it feels to be sitting down at the computer and typing again?! I feel like so much advancement has come in the blogging world and I am probably decades behind. Hopefully you will come along with me on this journey of this next chapter in my life and share the highs & lows of a full-time working mum of 2 boys, a wife, and trying to find time for ME.

Gosh where do I begin?? Looking at my last post which was about my husband's & I's vacation to Mexico (why does this seem like a lifetime ago? Oh maybe because it was). So while I wish I could say we were still jet setting all over we aren't we are now bunkered down raising 2 boys. I have two boys that are 19 months apart (yes we planned it this way). To say that we are in the weeds is an understatement however I feel like that now they are in preschool 3 days a week and in activities we are able to breathe a little.

Gosh looking at my old posts I have changed a lot - first off let's talk about my language - amazeballs? Who says that?? Well clearly I did (embarrassing) and I've also changed my look ten fold.



My oldest son (don't let the long hair fool you) who will be 5 in Dec


My youngest who is almost 3.5 - and no the photo isn't blurry that's apple cider donut all over his mouth 


Let's say I don't look like 99% of the mum's in the school pick up line and guess what that's EXACTLY what I like.

So what is this blog going to be about? Well now that I'm in my early 30's my taste has evolved so will my blog. So my topics? Kids, working out, fashion, beauty, my snarky attitude, and just keeping it 100% real - you aren't going to get any Pinterest mum stuff here.

I hope you join me in this journey and hopefully you can relate to a post or even get a chuckle- I put myself out there and am as transparent as can be.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram to keep up with me on the daily and you may even get a snarky Instastory



Photobucket



1 comment: