Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Relapse

Hi my name is Jessie and I'm an addict. The first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem. Now define problem. Do I let it occupy my free time? Yes. Do I partake when in a social setting? Yes. This isn't looking so good. Okay maybe I do have a slight obsession with my reality shows & everything celebrity & pop culture. Does this make me a bad person? A danger to myself & others?? That answer is NO. We all have our outlets and I just happen to have many one being reality T.V. Which has lead me add another page on my blog which I will summarize and leave my two cents about the episode. Now let me begin by saying I had no idea what to call this page. I wanted something catchy and all that kept popping in my head was Reality Show Round-up. And Ellen uses that phrase and I like Ellen so I didn't want to copycat. So I pondered & pondered. Finally I solicited my husbands advice which was truly my last lifeline because I want this therapy I mean blog to be 100% me. But I was at a loss. He should have never offered one suggestion because then he was roped in. So we bounced ideas back and forth when FINALLY at 11:30 pm as we were laying in bed with collaborative efforts & the threat of no sleep until this great mystery was solved we came up with Reality Dish! Thoughts?? I loved it. I think hubby was relieved because he could finally get some shut eye considering he had to be up at 4:30 am.
So now that I have a title for this new page watch out because it will be coming soon! By coming soon I really mean in the next 24 hours. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment