Sunday, May 29, 2011

Duchess Kate has nothing on this lifestyle....

Even if we don't want to admit it I'm sure every one of us got into the Royal Wedding in some fashion. I know I got myself up at the ungodly hour of 4 am just to see the best kept secret (Kate's dress) and the kiss on the balcony. So now that she got the prince and gets to be the princess and live happily ever after, just like every little girl dreams of doing is being a real princess and meeting her prince charming. However, why didn't my mother tell me to dream bigger.... dream of becoming a gypsy because let me tell ya I've missed out!!


Chubbette let the cat out of the bag on this UK smash hit and I've anxiously been awaiting this show and let me just say I was BLOWN away. This show is like Jersey Shore, Toddlers & Tiaras, My Super Sweet 16, meets The Twlight Zone on crack.


  Just to give you an idea of what I'm talking about. Here is a photo of my husband & I on our wedding day. Very modest & simple ....




  Now here is what I would get if I was having a gypsy wedding ...







I know I've missed out!! My husband shouldn't worry about me leaving him for another man but rather a gypsy. Hunny I promise I won't leave you for either you're the best. I mean I know the whole being a professional housewife and living in a trailer with no toilet because they believe doing your business outside is very appealing but I actually like my comfortable lifestyle. I like having modern conveniences of cell phones, toilets, and not dressing like a street walker. 
  

Below is a video of my favorite party of the first episode- you can stop watching at 1:23.

If this isn't Jersey Shore in Training-- they have got the fist pumping action down & how to party like a rock star. 

 I think this show has given trailer parks and trailer trash a modern twist and showed us the rest of society that they are high class to you know. 

 If I don't post for awhile please take that as a sign that I've run off to join the gypsy's

No comments:

Post a Comment