Friday, June 1, 2012

Thursday Lovin'

Hello Thursday! Adore you because that means only 3 more days of work and then vacation well more like staycation. None the less who cares! I get to be home and carefree with my days. 

So the last couple Thursday's I've linked up and done Thursday Latlies and while they're really fun to do they are time consuming more than writing a blog entry. While I love dedicating time to my blog I was finding it hard to carve out time to do a vlog. So I had seen a couple bloggers do a weekly recap of what they're loving like this one. I really like that it had a similar concept to Thursday Latlies and still I could share photos and clips and be interactive. I promise I'm not giving up entirely on Thursday Latlies though, maybe doing it once a month is more realistic. I still need to come up with a catchy title for this so bare with me while I ponder. 

So here is what I've been obsessing over this week:

1. Repeat on my iPod: Obsessed with this song! Need I say more?? 



2. What's in my shopping cart: I feel like I have been lusting over two things this week and they are

This one says,"You gotta have style It helps you get up in the morning" 
How can you not love that saying?? Plus the silly giraffes make it fun

I'm totes digging these colors on this one. Trendy and Chic

3. Totally MAJOR: Okay so ever since I saw the Kardashian's sporting these: 



I've been dying to get my hands on them, here is a closer view



They are made by Belle Noel who is a favorite of the K-Klan and I have searched high and low for these but they are sold out everywhere! Best part is they are only $50. I know that may still be a lot but I felt like I could totes justify that. So my search continues until I hunt these down. 

4. What's on my DVR: With so many season finales in the works here is what I'm dying to watch on my DVR. 





What are you loving this week?? 
                                                         Current Crush Thursdays

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment