Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Carnival Fun

I'm such a sucker for a good carnival, not so much for the rides but the food and the games. So every year the lovely town I live in has a carnival and fest and yes it brings back many memories but let's just face it who doesn't love being a kid again?? So this year when it was going on I was on my Paleo Diet, and since I was trying to be really good I was very limited to what I could eat. I normally can't wait for any festival because I have this obsession with funnel cakes and I always treat myself to one every fest we go too. Well this would be the first year in I don't know how many years I would not be enjoying one of those yummy funnel cakes. None the less the food was good and I survived. Here are some pics of our carnival adventure. 











Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment