Monday, October 1, 2012

Goodbye Summer

I hate saying Bye to Summer- even though I know it will be back in about 9 more months I just love everything about the summer. However with the calendar officially saying it's Fall I guess it's time for me to move on and prepare for the next best season. Not to fast- here are some photos from what I think was a great summer! 

I kicked off the Summer with spending Memorial Day weekend at the Lake House with the Hubby


Then the annual carnival came into town, who doesn't love a good carnival?? 


My yard was starting to come together


Nothing like celebrating one your best friend's birthday



More flowers were starting to bloom 

Birthday present for my mum. . . Bruce Springsteen concert!! 

Who doesn't need a girls night out?? 

Then my Birthday!!! Spent the day in the city



I have to say it was a great Summer. . . until next year! 

Photobucket

1 comment: