Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pit & Peak

Wednesday already what what?!?! I am offically in VACA-mode! I leave on Sunday and cannot wait. I was off on Monday & Tuesday - I took Monday as a lazy day but that meant that Tuesday was non stop errand day. Phew I'm exhausted!

I would like to say for all those who commented last week- I am so sorry I never responded I completly was out of my blogging rythym but I'm back in FULL SWING!

However let's get to our ritual Wednesday post which is:



Here are the Rules:
1. Say what was the Pit of your week
2. What was the Peak of your week
3. Any other things you want to share about your week 

Grab a button -- follow your host -- stop by other people who have linked up and post a comment! 

The Peak of my week is well duh MEXICO!!! I promise I'm not trying to rub it in your face but I cannot tell you how excited I am to be going. Plus knowing that I will have no contact with the outside world sounds amazing to me. If you remember in May I was freaking out when we were going to my lake house which didn't get cell phone reception and we don't have the internet. However now I'm really looking forward for this time with my hubby, the beach, and several books that I have a date with. 

The Pit of my week - well it isn't really of my week but I always get nervous when I fly because we check our baggage and I'm always nervous that they are going to loose our luggage- knock on wood it hasn't happened yet - however we are now traveling internationally. Fingers crossed us & our luggage arrives safely! 

Reminder since I'll be disconnected next week there will be NO link up. 





Photobucket

1 comment: