Friday, March 9, 2012

Baby Cool

So when I laid eyes on this I nearly DIED because it was quite possibly the coolest boy thing I have ever seen. Let me set up the scene for you. I am at work and this mother comes in and clearly has a stroller with a young baby in it and then I see she has another child that's a boy not sure on the age because I'm really bad at anything related to children but I could tell he was possibly between 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 but he's floating. I know you're probably thinking wait what?? Floating. Yes floating well that's what I thought because I had a big table blocking the rest of my view then as she turns the corner I see this . . .



Here is a better view of what I'm talking about 

Okay how cool is this thing?!? Now mind you the little boy who was riding on this little skate board totally looked the part. He had these cool khaki's on, a short sleeved plaid shirt, and this cool fedora. Not just any kid can pull this look off. So I had to go chat with the mother and find out about this cool add-on. So I asked her about it and she said she didn't want a double stroller because they were so bulky and plus he would never stay put and saw this cool add on and he loves riding around on it. 
There is a little handle so they can hang on but I must say this cool add on is making having a boy a little more appealing. No I'm not pregnant but I am dead set when that time comes that I will have a girl (I know it's a 50/50 chance here, however I would like to increase those chances to 95% a girl and 5% a boy). But with this cool side kick it makes having a boy a little more cooler. Gosh all the hip things they come out with for these kids. 

Although one observation I have had with people who have children is all the same questions you must endure. How old is he/she, what is their name, etc. I think when I become a parent I would be one of those snarky people who would totally lie about their name and same something so stupid like, "Oh her name is Dazzle." Yes I know it's mean but why not have some fun with it right??? 


No comments:

Post a Comment