Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fab Finds!

With my impending vacation to Vegas I have been on the hunt for a couple cute dresses to wear during the day because last year when we went in March it was hot out. Plus I could use a few cute day dresses in my wardrobe since I don't look great in shorts. I went to my go to stores first: Gap, Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, Old Navy, and I got NOTHING. I actually had ordered about 10 dresses from both Gap & Old Navy hoping that at least two would be a success. I waited for them to arrive so I could see which ones I wanted to keep. Well my order finally arrived and what a disaster that was. I tried every dress on hating each one more than the last and of course I immediately start criticizing myself and my dear husband trying to say positive. I ended up not liking any of the dresses and packed them up to be shipped back. So I ended up back at square one with no dresses and only weeks away from my vacation. The other day on my lunch break I decided to walk the mall and I walked pass H&M and they had a cute window display so I thought I would pop in to see what they had. In the past I never had good luck at H&M so I didn't have much expectation when I walked in. Well was I surprised because I was overwhelmed with the cute stuff that I saw! Some of the things they didn't have in my size but others they had in my size and they looked adorable on. Plus it was perfect vacation wear. Check out my finds.


They look adorable on trust me. I also got this cute light blue long tank top too. All 3 things only cost me $50! That is nothing- that is less than I paid on one dress at the Gap. Plus take a look at what I'm headed back to get. . .

Okay I know it may seem a little crazy to get 3 of the same dresses but if it looks good on you why not get it in all colors?? I now feel confident going on vacation looking sassy in my new dresses. Vegas here I come!! 

1 comment:

  1. OK so I love the yellow & gray one! I may have to check it out next time I'm at H&M.

    ReplyDelete