Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm Back!

Hi Everyone! I know it's been about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks since my last post and I do apologize, I never intended on being on this long of a hiatus but after my vacation my grandmother who I was very close with took a turn for the worse so all my free time was spent with her. Unfortunately a little after a month after her 90th birthday she passed away peacefully. It hit me very hard, no matter how much you prepare yourself emotionally for death once it happens it rocks you to your core. I took some time for myself and really took time to reflect and let myself grieve this great loss in my life. So I disconnected in many aspects. However I am ready to get back into my routine and I am very happy to be back to blogging! I have so much to share about too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment