Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Blah, Blah, Blah

There are so many things that can be a hassle and a little annoying during the holidays just to name a few, the crowds, parking, finding the "it" gift, the list could go on & on. So on Sunday night as I was doing a little Christmas shopping of my own after work and had to deal with these few annoying pieces that comes with the holidays. So as I was in Sephora waiting in a rather long line but not complaining because trust me I know what it's like to be on the other end of that and ringing out with all those customers. So as I was patiently waiting in line I was looking at the little trinkets they try and get you to buy (I held my will power and didn't get anything) although as I was standing there I decided one thing that annoys me especially around the holidays and only happens when you're waiting in line. The conversation that is taking place either behind you or in front of you. While I wish it would be a juicy story like I'm buying this for the man I'm having an affair with it's usually annoying conversation and the type you really wish you could turn around and tell the person how much of an idiot they sound. So as I'm standing there trying to just focus on getting through the line these two people behind me clearly friends a man & girl and they were having such a annoying conversation. Just to give you an idea:


Girl: So my friend Matt and I stayed at Denny's until like 2 am the other night it was so crazy.
Guy (who by the way is clearly gay but I have nothing against gays): I know a Matt too what is his last name?
Girl: Well there are lots of Matt's I'm sure it's not the same
Guy: Well it is a small world you never know
Girl: Unlikely but whatever his last name is Stephfano
Guy: Yeah don't know him my Matt's last name is Albertson


Like really? Is this conversation really happening??? Needless to say hearing more of their annoying conversation made the line go real quick. 


Any annoying habits that shoppers do during the holidays?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment