Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I hope that everyone had an amazing Christmas and got everything they asked for as well as spent it with loved ones. Christmas for myself was amazing not because of the gifts I was going to get to open but for the fact that I didn't have to set an alarm and since nothing was open I was forced to do NOTHING! Shockingly I didn't even hit the gym. I turned my phone on silent and literally slept until I couldn't sleep anymore or until my husband finally woke me up so we could exchange gifts. I felt like a parent going to a child, 'Please just 5 more minutes and I'll be up'. He wasn't buying that any longer so he made my favorite french toast because he knew the smell would permanent the house and help me wake up and it defiantly did. I finally woke up at around noon and made my way downstairs to a heap of gifts that I couldn't wait to open. My husband did a amazing job at picking gifts for me this year (pics to come!) and I must say I did a great job too. It was a day spent with spending time with my family and loved ones and quite honestly couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my day. It also marked the official end to the holiday season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment