Monday, May 7, 2012

Manni Monday

Happy Monday! Boy am I glad it's Monday, just like last week I'm off again this Monday!! Woo hoo! I have a lot of errands to run today but I'm glad that I can take sometime out to share what I'm crushing on for this Manni Monday.


I think I may have blogged about this color before but I just LOVE it, and it's such a great go to color no matter what season it is. I have to say I am declaring this my signature color! It took me FOREVER to find and now that I have I am totes in love. What is it you ask well let me share with you.


Topless & Barefoot by Essie


I know it's hard to tell what it looks like in this pic but check it out what it looks like on your nails:




Is this not a great go to color?? I mean natural, chic, and neutral. I just LOVE! I also receive so many compliments on this color whenever I wear it.


Do you have a favorite go to color??




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment