Monday, May 14, 2012

Manni Monday

Happy Monday! Yes I can say that because it was one CRAZY week at work- it literally felt like Christmas all over again. Mother's Day has become our 2nd Christmas in the retail world but more specifically for the company I work for. But Mother's are worth it. 


But let's get back to business, so over the weekend I was catching up on my blog reading and I was getting distracted and stumbled upon some other blogs that I started to now follow. However in my distractions I came across a blogger who also does Manni Mondays! This is like fate, but then I saw that she links up to Glitter&Gloss because she does a Manni Monday. So I'm going to link up with her this week and hopefully going forward. 


So this week I was feeling like I needed something bright- the weather is getting nicer here in Chicago and I was feeling like I needed a little POP of color with my nails. So I went to my ever growing inventory of Essie nail polish and came across a color that I forgot I owned. It's called Fruit Sangria 


Here is how the color looks on:



Okay how could I have forgotten about this color?? This color is amazeballs!! Plus with my tan I've been sporting lately it looks fabulous! This I have a feeling will become a staple color in my summer nail polish rotation! 


What color are you sporing currently?? 




Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Ooohh gorgeous color! I'm loving it....and your ring. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm becoming obsessed with this color too!! Can't wait to get a better glow to really make it pop! Thanks, it's a great ring- he did a good job- I mean I was pretty direct with what I wanted. Haha

      Delete
  2. SOOOOOO pretty! I think I need to add that color to my collection. Thank you for linking up, and your ring is gorgeous!

    xo,
    Heather @ Glitter and Gloss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I found you!! I've been doing Manni Monday for awhile now. Great way to share!! Yes this is a MUST color!!

      Delete
  3. This is sooooo my kind of shade, I need this.. like yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. One of my new Favs for sure!!

      Delete
  4. Love this color! Going to see if my Target has it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also try your local Walgreens. They have a pretty good selection I've found.

      Delete
  5. This is so pretty, I may need this too! I love your ring. Visiting from Mani Monday, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! He did a great job with the ring :) YES this color is a MUST! I receive so many compliments and it looks great with a nice glowing tan. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  6. Just became a new follower to your blog and who holy canoli love your ring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for becoming a follower!! Thanks for the compliment, the hubby (& I) did a great job picking out the ring. A good starter piece. haha

      Delete