Monday, May 21, 2012

Manni Monday

Happy Monday! I am not off this Monday so I def have a case of the Monday's. However on to more important news... nails! Duh! So I didn't get my nails done this week because they were still looking FAB but when I was flipping though my latest US Weekly (obsessed with all those magazines) I came across a great article about pairing up the best nail polish with shoe color. Since Summer is literally around the corner (or in some places it is already here -- yes it has arrived early in Chicago) and pedicures are a must what better helpful article to share. 





I always wonder what polish would look best with a sexy pump or a great bejeweled sandal and now I have a good idea. Although I have to be honest I love a good black nail polish on the toes, I know it may sound a little odd for summer but to me it's almost timeless and classic. 


Do you have a favorite go to polish for your toes?? 




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love their suggestions! I never grab those mags, but I totally bookmarked this page =) thanks for linkup up!! xo

    www.justlove.ly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! No problem! I think we can always forget about matching our toes to our shoes so I thought this would be fun to share. Thanks for viewing & commenting.

      Delete
  2. I really want mermaid's dream from Deborah Lippmann!

    Thanks SO much for linking up with Mani Monday!!

    xo,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete