Thursday, August 4, 2011

From Across the Pond

I know it has been a couple of days since I posted and in all reality I was just struggling on what to blog about. When I was making some minor enhancements to my blog I poked over to my stats page and saw that I have two blog views from the UK. Then I got to thinking could this be...no it couldn't be.... maybe it was Duchess Kate?! I know it's a long shot but you never know. I mean she did move from Wales to now Kensington Palace and I mean what else would she be doing with all her free time? 
  Okay so maybe she was just at the wedding for the Prince of Monaco 
  Then she was just grocery shopping .... 

Okay so maybe her social calendar is a little bit more booked than I thought. But none the less thank you to peeps reading my blog from the UK! Mind the Gap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment