Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Holy Grail

It would be safe to say that I would sell my soul to the devil himself to get me a Birkin bag. I mean hello this bag is B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!! Not to mention every celebrity known to man who is a celebrity is carrying the Birkin right now. I think we have to credit Vicortia Beckham & Kimora Lee Simmons for really putting these fabulous trophies on the map not mention they both own over 20 which is valued at between $200,000-- $1 mil. Dying. But now stars like Kim Kardashian, Khole, Kim, & Chris all have them, Nicole Richie, Guliana Ranic, Hillary Duff, the list could go on & on. If you have no clue what I'm talking about I've included some photos of celebs with their coveted Birkin's in case you've been living under a rock for the past year. 




I'm not the only one to notice this fad in Hollywood either because I picked up two of my favorite celebrity gossip magazines this week and they both had articles about the Birkin craze in Hollywood. 


  While I'm not pulling in seven figures.....yet (wishful thinking) I will only be able to dream of holding a Birkin on my arm one day. Maybe it could make a good push gift?? Or how about skip the kid and put that money into a handbag? I like that idea! 

1 comment:

  1. Once Gift Concierge becomes a legit company we can treat ourselves to orange Birkin's... yes orange.

    ReplyDelete