Monday, January 9, 2012

Love

Sorry I've been a little spotty lately, life has just been hectic and I haven't been able to get a chance to blog. I've missed it and am hoping to be on a better track record from now on. 


  So I recently came across this quote that when I read it truly moved me and I have to say not often does that happen. 


Don't complain if the person you love doesn't loves you back. There are people who loved you before, but you didn't love them back either.

I feel no matter where you are in your love life this quote can touch anyone. Personally me being a married woman and not being in the dating world anymore (thank you Jesus!!) but I reflected upon when I was and when I would cry my out over my heart being broken but never thought of the flip side. Who was upset because I didn't like them back? We've all had our hearts broken but did you ever take a moment to think whose heart you broke? 

No comments:

Post a Comment