So last week I did a post that's sponsored by Framed Frosting called
my post for this week was this - I was left a wonderful comment from Ashley letting me know that she nominated me for the Liebster Award. I wasn't quite sure what it was at first but quite honestly who doesn't love to be nominated and/or receive a reward?? She also got the reward so I was able to see exactly what it was. Here is a little description of the reward (I took it from Ashley's website since she explained it so much better than I could)
What is this Liebster Award?
" The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome." - Adrian (Adrian Loves Owls)
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves
- Answer the questions that the tagger set for you PLUS create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post
- Go to their page and tell them
* No Tag Backs*
11 Things about ME:
1. I am an only child
2. I've been to more countries than I have US states
3. I was engaged twice before my husband
4. My first pet was a rabbit named Holly
5. My wardrobe is primarily from the Gap
6. My first job was picking up rocks from my driveway, painting them, and then selling them door to door. Yes people actually bought them
7. My favorite celebrity is Kim Kardashian
8. I have a love/obsession with office supplies
9. I already have my baby names picked out & my husband has agreed to them
10. You will always find me with a water bottle filled with water
11. I like my nails very squared
Questions from my nominator:
1. Tell me about your favorite place? My favorite place would be Australia, I never felt more at peace with myself than when I was there. Plus the people are incredibly nice and your surroundings are breathtaking.
2. Who inspires you most? I would say my mother & grandmother. Both very strong women who helped mold me into the woman I am today.
3. If you be any celebrities significant other, who would it be? Hmm. . . I would have to say David Beckham.
4. What does your perfect day include? Working out in the morning (a crossfit workout and a 30 mile bike ride), lunch with friends, sitting by the pool with my husband- soaking up the sun and talking endlessly about everything & nothing.
5. What is something you have always wanted to see? Bora Bora & Yosemite National Park
6. What is your dream job? A divorce attorney
7. Flip flops or high heels? Flip Flops no questions asked
8. Where do you go for your favorite pizza? Lou Malnati's, best Chicago pizza
9. What superpower would you want if you could choose? I wish I could fly
10. What TV show do you just have to watch every week? Anything Kardashian
11. What is the most bizarre food you have ever eaten? I'm a pretty picky eater and usually only stick to what I know I like. But I guess the most bizarre thing I've tried is vegemite. YUCK! If you don't know what it is check it out here
11 Questions for my Nominees:
1. If you could relive one day in your life so far what would it be?
2. Who is your favorite designer?
3. If you could be any celebrities best friend who would it be?
4. What is your dream job?
5. Chocolate or Vanilla?
6. Favorite meal of the day?
7. What do you want to be known for?
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
9. Favorite nail polish color?
10. If you could have any pet what would it be?
11. Favorite season?
Here are my 11 Nominees:
Monica at Captivated by Love
Deanne at Crafter meets Craftsman
Adrian at Happy Girls are the Prettiest Girls
Terri at Life, Liberty, and Wine
Carolyn at Silly, Happy, Sweet
Amanda at The Littlest Corner
Tennille at Live, Laugh, Love
Stevie at Simply Stevie
Britt at True Britt
VJ Online at VJ Style
Teresea at Blonde Curlss
Congrats ladies! Can't wait to see what your answers are and to see what 11 things you will share about yourself!