Saturday, September 24, 2011

Dear Anonymous

So it took me a couple days to gather my thoughts on this matter and I feel like I've collected my thoughts and I'm ready to do none other but post about it. I recently had posted a post about my Obsession Continues and I talked about how I've become obsessed with Essie Nail Polish and their new fall collection was to die for. I thought it was a fun post and one I enjoyed writing and I hoped that my followers and anyone who read my blog liked it as well. The next morning I was excited (as I do every time) when I got an e-mail stating I had a comment on my blog. I have my blog settings setup so that I don't need to approve a comment before it goes live (and that still won't change) so I just get an e-mail when someone posts. Now 95% of the time the person who comments on my blog is Chris (who happens to be one of my best friends) and I'm okay with it being just her mostly commenting on my blog because I don't write my blog for popularity but instead what interests me or situations or things in my life that happens that I find funny or choose to poke fun of. So when I opened up my e-mail I have to be honest I was left in shock with the comment in which I was reading. The comment stated the following: 


Anonymous said...

You have got to be the most materialistic person I've ever read about. Good luck with your marriage....you are one high-maintenance broad.

Chris said...

It's so easy for people to make negative comments when they're anonymous! If you don't like this blog don't read it dumb*ss and don't be a coward and say mean things about someone you don't know and not reveal who you are. Blogs provide a portion of someone's life... A mere glimps. Bloggers talk about things they like but these things and their posts don't completely define who they are.

Dear Anonymous person who left a hurtful and mean comment,

You are a douche bag. Good luck with your life cause clearly you don't have one. You are one of the most cowardice commenters I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment