Monday, September 19, 2011

Flea Market Finds

Over Labor Day weekend (yes I know it was awhile ago) my husband & I went to a local flea market that they hold the first weekend of every month. I would like to start off by saying my husband has been trying to get me to go to this thing for months now and I would always say to him, 'I'm not spending my one weekend off a month looking at other peoples junk." Well this particular time he was able to convince me to go (maybe because I had 3 days off in a row so if it was a bust I wouldn't feel like I wasted an entire day off). So as we meandered around I quickly realized that this was a treasure chest! It probably didn't help that I had watched Design by Novogratz's before coming to the flea market too. I wasn't even sure where to begin. We walked around for hours looking at different things and while some of it was junk others weren't. So in the end I got this really cool lawn ornament thing that is a dragon fly and then I got a great scarf for the fall and a necklace. Check it out!
It is paisley print on one side and polka dots on the other. It has gotten chilly here already and I have worn it and already got compliments on it! Love Love Love! Will def become one of my fall favs.


Great necklace- It has a black chain, silver, & white. Perfect for work or a night out.

  I also took a pic (don't mind the no make up look) with the scarf on because I thought the picture didn't show the great colors. 






So next time my husband wants to drag me to a flea market I don't think I'll be to quick to turn him down because I def. found some great treasures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment