Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Nothing says Fall like our first fire

About a week and a half ago I thought for sure that I was going to have to say good-bye to Summer for good because it was getting quite chilly out and I officially had my first Fall drink from Starbucks (Spiced Carmel Apple Cider). So I was mentally preparing myself for the Fall season ahead- which I really do like because I adore fall fashion even though I don't normally wear more than my black & white work outfit or work-out clothes but I can still admire. So when I came home from a long day at work my husband had surprised me with a blazing fire. I always love our house when we have a fire going because it just gives it such a warm feeling besides all the love in the house.

The fire was the perfect back drop to our relaxing evening on the couch catching up on our favorite T.V. Shows. We got the fire in the nick of time because just a few days later it was in the 80's but no worries because I know as always we will be heading into a long dreadful winter but many more fires to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment