Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well today is a day that you either love or hate. I personally am indifferent now I have come to this conclusion this past year, if you would have asked me in the past I would have been all about this day. So why a change of heart you ask? Well considering that our anniversary falls a month and a day later (March 15th) and Christmas just past I don't see the point in putting so much pressure on a day that quite frankly is just another day. I would much rather make a big deal on our anniversary than on Valentine's Day. My husband is thrilled with this news because it means it's one less gift he needs to stress about getting me. I will be working on Valentine's Day because we will be very busy and there is something fun about working on a holiday like this helping guys pick out a gift for their wives or girlfriends. While I won't be able to get a work out in I have told my husband that I am ready for a warm fire, glass of wine, and the heart shaped pizza at Lou Malnati's to complete my V-day I find something completely romantic about the simplicity of it all. 


What are your Valentine's Day plans?? 


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment