Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Everything Etsy

I have admitted my obsession/problem to Etsy later last year in a post I did about my first purchase. Well let me tell ya it was all down hill from there people! If I'm not reading, looking for work out clothes on my iPad, or playing Words with Friends then I'm strolling stalking the Etsy website for my next purchase. When Chris sent me her wish list for her Birthday/Christmas (she is the hardest person to buy for!) she had sent over some things she liked on the Etsy website. Well I have to admit for a moment I got distracted and started shopping for myself because she found some great stores! I quickly got back on track and ordered her item which was on her wish list. As I was scrolling through this one store I found two pieces that I just fell in love with. . .


Simple, chic, & classic

How versatile and fashionable are these??


So I had these marked in my favorites for well over a month before I clicked the purchase button and when I did I was instantly excited and couldn't wait to get them. The shipper was amazing and answered my questions very promptly and gave her honest opinion. FINALLY the day came when my package arrived. I couldn't rip open the box fast enough. When I did finally open the box my two pieces were packaged so cute.

 Love the play on words

I was nervous about the bangles because I have a wide hand and most bangles don't fit over my hand but I did my measurements based off her description and per those they should fit. It was now the moment of truth. They were so fabulous that I would have found a way to cram my hand in these bad boys. Thankfully I didn't need to cram my hand into anything because they glided on with ease. Check out how they look on me. .
Instantly fell in love! 

This will for sure become a staple for me in my everyday wear. Next was my necklace and if it was anything like my bangles it was going to be a hit! I have to admit I was a little taken aback when I opened the box. It, it, it was so small! 


To give you an idea of how small it is I took a picture of it next to a pen so you could see how long it is




When you look at it compared to an object it gives you an idea of really how small it is. I was really bummed because I was really looking forward to this piece. So I have decided to return this necklace because it just looked way to small on me. This is my first time returning something to Etsy but I'm still in love with the website and this store! You can see the store in the picture above- check it out! See if there is anything you like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment