Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Workout Wednesday

I have decided to make my Wednesday posts about working out since it's such a passion of mine and weather you're a avid person who hits the gym or someone who only goes once in a blue moon I hope you find this weekly post helpful & enjoyable. I plan on posting things anything related to working out that I'm obsessing over at the moment, it could be clothes, equipment, movements, anything that falls into working out. 


So my obsession currently is Gap Fit work out pants and I've actually had this obsession for the last couple of months. I am a fit person and have a lot of muscle so by no means am I stick thin person I am a healthy curvy girl (it has taken me a long time to accept that and I still struggle with that at times) so sometimes it is hard to find work out pants that are flattering and functional. For as much as I'm at the gym I really wanted to invest in some Luluemon clothes. I found these adorable pants there




So I went to try them on and WOW do their pants run small I mean small. The sales associate was so "kind" and told me to keep up to good work and keep loosing weight and soon enough I'll be able to fit in their pants. Excuse me?!?! I don't want to get yoga skinny and look like everyone else that wears their clothes I am accepting my body thank you. So needless to say I walked out frustrated and empty handed. So I had headed over to the Gap which is my favorite clothing store to check out their work out clothes because they have really expanded their offerings for work out gear. I hit the JACKPOT! I found so many pants that I love and fit me like a glove. Here are a few of my favorites: 




What I love about these pants is there are many different styles in fit and they offer quite a selection in sizes. Plus I feel the Gap tailors to the skinnier person or the more curvy person. Another bonus is they are reasonable price and Gap always has discount offers so you can snag these pants for a great deal. Literally my entire work out wardrobe is pretty much from the Gap that is how much I love there styles and how comfortable they are. So I encourage you to try them on and see what you think. 

2 comments:

  1. Do the Gap pants fall? I want work out pants that I'm not having to constantly pull up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't fall they hug your hips but at still flattering

    ReplyDelete